Monday, July 13, 2015

Offerings

It's summer, hot and moggy here in Florida. The roses are blooming, the dill has faded back after being consumed by caterpillars and I've saved some seeds.  The Mexican petunia is all over the place. The thyme is doing ok, the basil is going gang busters and the other one not so much.  The ginger I planted is slowly growing and I'm excited as can be.  The thornless blackberry seems to be doing great, but the raspberry canes I planted never took.

The Goddesses haven't asked for many offerings.  I get called to give them some flowers now and again and some Darjeeling tea but nothing much.  Votive candles now and again.  I wonder if it's because the flowers and plants are everywhere?  I wonder if they aren't as hungry right now, due to the lush growth going about?

Things I ponder right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment