Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Loki and pop culture

The Avengers movie has released an increase interest in Loki.  I don't find that to be a good pop culture representation of him.  Not the least of which, Loki would never wear such heinous head gear.

Hellooooo Can we say, are you compensating for something?  Sides Loki is a shape shifter, if he can switch to a female horse and give birth, I'm quite sure he can change the size of his thing, to be a better lover.  The horns just bug me, as well as that green outfit.

The better pop culture Representative of Loki, I find to be Q from Star Trek. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Q_(Star_Trek) Not to mention he is more stylish.  His interactions with Picard, and Janeway, are more of my experiences with Loki.  His ability to think ahead and be a proper tricky bastard is how I know Loki.  Though the Avengers movie in Ny just made me love Iron man more. But I digress.

No comments:

Post a Comment