Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Response to Tess

I wanted to take some time before replying to you.  Then life happened and I had to deal with my own personal drama.  So I do apologize if it has taken me some time to get back to you.

I appreciate the apology over your analogy of the 40.  I hope that others understand your contriteness and that things can be forgiven and forgotten.  As I was reminded when I was angry over it, by the powers above, I've been stupid too and forgiven by others, I should do the same if an apology is rendered. I hope that you and Aub tea can also similarly talk it out.  As well as Das Heirdha, and others.  Through conflict better understanding can come about.  I hope this can be used for good.

I think the bigger and more grievous conflict, was the indication of your doing it wrong.  I understand and respect your experience Tess.  However, I would like to remind you, you are not the only cane waving elder around:)  No kids need to get off anyones lawn right now.

From my Gods in response to your offer to pour libations.

They appreciate the offer.  They would prefer other gestures.

Loki:

Go help someone instead.  Go babysit and give a special needs mother a break, so that she may take a nap, a shower, go on a date, and find some sanity.
Listen to someone who needs to vent.  It does not need to be the level of strays that she takes in, but listen, and offer succor.

I am busy and lessening my load is more appreciated.

Morrigan
Garden for the bees, the butterfly's etc.  It makes the fey happy.
Help your local Prison Chaplain
Project Innocence
Hug your local soldier.  Hug your local vet.

Cernunnos

He likes the Fey, butterfly Garden as well.  Or give some apples to the deer.

The Unknown Goddess who may be a conglomeration

Frith making.

Understand that to me she isn't a queen.  Oh and dear have a cup of tea, sit down, and put your feet up.  Have you eaten today?

Now, that is out of the way.  Interfaith love is imp to her.  There is more work to be done, and it needs the help of Christians.  The homeless still need homes, the hungry need to be fed, etc.

That is what they would prefer instead of libations.

No comments:

Post a Comment