Thursday, January 16, 2014

Vampire nightmare.

Woke up this morning at 5 a.m to a nightmare, of being in a post apocalyptic world, trying to survive, with Vampires able to walk in the day time.  Mind you the day time was like twilight time, so probably due to not having to worry about U.V radiation.

I had asked my mom in the dream, why can't we have fresh foods.  She told me due to the radiation issues, we subsist on canned food.(licking the plate clean) which is safer but less nutritious.  She looks out the window, and sees a vampire, who sees her.  The glass breaks.  The vampire eats a random passerby.  Grandma has to stay in the house and mom is now gone too.  I run with someone.

Yeah, I have a feeling this is all about intimacy and I can guess what the post apocalyptic world is.  I'm not getting the nutrition of the closeness of family or relationship.  I'm not living, I'm surviving.

No comments:

Post a Comment