Thursday, May 7, 2015

Primal and spirituality my first taste.

I said I was going to talk more about my beginnings in being Primal.  So the story I shall tell is my first animal that I got connected with.  I learned this as a beginning in astral projection.

In my dorm room, in yee olden days of college(when dinosaurs roamed and Merlin made stonhenge), I had a poster of a black panther.  I put it up, because it called to me.  It felt alive.  There was a spirit inside.  (side note, another way to make spirit allies and get protection)

I can't remember why I was astral projecting.  However I was for some reason.  I did my ritual, sat down and took on the persona of the Panther.  I was sleek, I was stealthy, and apparently my presence was felt.

Though I guess part of the lesson to learn, just because you see animals while in the spirit world, don't assume they can't be humans in the real world.  The astral and or spirit world, the form you take is only limited by your imagination.

Anyway, that first astral projection of Panther, was my first foray into being Primal.  Feeling the claws, and the speed.  The subtle stealth and blending into the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment