Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Fish and Cats

So, I'm not sure if this is religious or just something that I'm prone to.  For me it is a happy duty, I suspect. I share when I can. Well tonight we made Fish and chips.  There was some fish left over.

I gave the kitten some, who happily ate some and will I suspect eat more later.  He certainly was unhappy when a portion fell beyond his reach.  At any rate the fish is in his food bowl.

I gave some to the neighbors cats, who come over to my porch.  Cry baby(the nickname of one) seems to like it here, despite my autistic son picking him up and squishing him.  Tabitha, the oriental who puts up with us and occasionally allows us to pet her, also likes it here.  It may have something to do with feeding her cheese and chicken and stuff, same with cry baby, plus when I can afford it, I buy extra cat food and give to them.  (Poor cat, I can feel her ribs sometimes and they eat).

I fed them some of the left over fish today.  Cry baby got his earlier and when Tabitha came by, I gave her, her parts in pieces, nudging cry baby away.  And if I couldn't she swatted at Cry Baby.  She quickly and didn't bite my fingers took the fish from me and swallowed it.  If my fingers were empty, she was sniffing me and near me to see where the pieces of fish were.  I just feel happy she had good aim, cause she wanted that fish, and if she didn't my finger tips would have suffered.

I'm such a sucker for strays.  Human, cat, what have you.

No comments:

Post a Comment