Monday, October 21, 2013

I see dead people

No really I do.  I also see the fey, and various other spirits.  So let me impart some of my wisdom(old people talk for, don't make the mistakes I do, make your own interesting ones we can laugh at).

Ancestor worship, when you start, could put a neon sign of eat at joes over your head.  I would suggest before doing it, you get some basics under your belt.  Learn to shield and center and ground.  Learn to clean. Learn astral fighting.  Learn lucid dreaming.  Learn the various ways to cleanse.  Ie, make sure you have your defenses up.  Oh and learn to get some allies, for when you can't do it all.

Venerating ancestors, may open you up to the dead.  Mind you, venerating ancestors will open you up to ancestors and they may not all be that great to have in your home.  So learning to do the above, will help you in evicting drunk uncle joe, who is mad he can't get his drink on, after Samhain.

My point... Dead people don't really change once they are dead.  They are still cantankerous, lovely, warm, pretentious when they are dead.  Try to be aware of who and what you invite into your life.

and here lies my two copper pennies.

No comments:

Post a Comment