Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Cat

Well, coming home from doctor visit with daughter, only to be told it's only a cold.  0.0  Headache near migraine proportions some mornings, dizzy spells enough to make her fall over and it's only a cold and NOT a sinus infection, wtf.  Shit gets weird sometimes.  Anyway, collapsing for two hours and not doing my school work due to me being zomg tired, has left me AWAKE NOW.  Possibly I'll be tired in another half an hour.

Cat woke me up out of my collapse though.  Jumped on the bed and went meow at me.  Possibly more to see if I was really asleep so he could attack my purple glasses then concern.  But I think he loves me anyway, as he purred when I scooped him up to cuddle him.

He played hard today.  Lots of running about and tackling all our legs.  Well except my autistic son.  He doesn't mind my son letting him out of the cage in the morning(cause he attacks all teh things, including wires and dang it I need sleep, which is why he is in it when I'm at work), but my son will squash his love, and then try to force feed the cat chips.  sigh.

My youngest brought him home.  I need to get him snipped by the vet, and checked for that virus in cats, and dewormed.

By the way he has torn up the stuffed mouse we gave him, I think he will make a dandy hunter.  He likes that really torn up mouse more then the rest of his cat toys.  He will mew at me, if I pick him up, while he wants to play with it, if he can't continue to hug it.

He's, like most cats afraid of water.  Yeah walking past the washer machine while holding him and it's loading, best have on the kevlar, he's scared.  He's not so thrilled bout the bathroom either.

I'm also feeding the neighbors cat cry baby.  He knows how to get to me, darn cat.  I know he aint starving as he's fat and muscled, but he runs at me, meowing.  Because he is meowing while he runs, it isn't a smooth meow, but one broken up by the run.  Funny to listen to.  He'll look at me then look at the bowl and look at me.  sigh

Yup, I do have some of my daddy in me(Loki) I take in strays.

8 comments:

  1. ....*grammar Nazi mode* u misspelled words...
    anyway...what to say what to say?
    OH I KNOW!
    the first paragraph I was mentioned in dere...so yeah...be jelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot believe you call that grammar Nazism. Let's go after this line by line.

    ....*grammar Nazi mode* u misspelled words...

    An ellipse is three periods, not four. You, not u.

    anyway...what to say what to say?

    How about we capitalize the first word in a sentence? Further, you require a space immediately following your ellipse. You're missing a punctuation mark between your "what to say"s. A comma, period, or semicolon would work well.

    OH I KNOW!

    CAPS MAKE YOU SOUND LIKE YOU'RE YELLING. Also, a comma after "oh" would be apropos.

    the first paragraph I was mentioned in dere...so yeah...be jelly

    Missing capitalization, missing comma, and spaces after ellipses are missing in that "sentence". "Dere" is not a word.

    /grammar Nazi mode

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah? You just used a qoutetion mark instead of a coma in the word say"s when it's supposed to be say's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My spellcheck wasn't working right...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope very much that my post does not require a "coma"; I have to go to work tomorrow. Further, nobody knows what a qoutetion mark is.

    More succinctly put to your initial question: yeah. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the internet and I am a teenager. Who needs proper grammar anyway? I was just pointing out that mom had misspelled the word the and put teh instead.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, don't enter grammar Nazi mode if you aren't prepared for the fallout. :P

    (Also, commas, dammit!)

    ReplyDelete