Friday, October 4, 2013

The Grove

Where I live(and when it gets cooler and the weeds go down more, I will take a picture) there is a grove nearby.  It called to me after a month or so of living here.  The first thing I put in there was a bird feeder(which I need to get full)

I have put or have my daughter put in offerings.  Offerings so far have been honey apples, which I got a strong indication were wanted.  A couple of weeks ago, I was told, they wanted some very creamy yogurt and honey.  

Who is in the grove is the fey and another.  Not quite sure who the other is, but I'm sure I'll find out.  

I am getting a strong indication that they want wind chimes in there.  I saw these on ebay http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-2-lb-Natural-Tri-Flow-Mahogany-OBSIDIAN-NEEDLES-/321212533487?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4ac9c24aef and that is what I think needs to be there.  

I'm not sure there is any academic lore to back this up.  This is all very much Personal Gnosis for me.  Personal Gnosis though is part of my connection to the spirits.  It plays a very important role.  

<Grove>  <UPG>  

No comments:

Post a Comment