Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Morrigan

A tall, black haired, sensual, powerful, take charge type of woman.  One who exudes a cool exterior.  She's a Queen.  A woman who knows what she is doing, and isn't afraid to go after what she wants.  A kick ass bitch(she smiled when I typed that) type of woman.

She has a presence of an Ice Queen.  Though I sense, that is what she shows, while she watches you.  I also sense that she is very warm underneath.  Someone with that much passion, I can't see not having an inner warmth.

Crows, Ravens, Fae, Sex, Violence, and Law, are what I feel and see when I think of her.  Blood and primalness.

I respect and I am wary of her.  Wariness is not fear.  I however do not have the same close relationship and the ability to say what I will, that I do with Loki.

No comments:

Post a Comment